Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Meeting New People

So in response to Topic Thunder, I was told to blog about my favorite moment of today. This was yesterday but I didn't get a chance to blog yesterday. So this will be for yesterday but it can roll over into today.
So my favorite moment yesterday was meeting someone new. I won't go into detail since it wasn't in "real" life, but getting to know people is so fascinating. I love it. It gives you the opportunity to look at the world from a whole new perspective as well as learn new things and come across unheard wisdom. And if you continue to get to know someone you just met, it's....adventurous to see if they become a liability or an asset...or are just there. Don't get me wrong. I don't look for whether someone will be a liability or an asset in life. But it is true. You can benefit from knowing people, or you can lose an empire from knowing people. But this isn't my point.
My point is meeting new people is one of the best things about this adventure called life. I think some people should make it a point in their lives to meet new people. Granted it isn't for everyone. But it's amazing how much they would learn if they would just try. My point is I made a new friend and it was my favorite part of the day (and it rolls over into today because it's ongoing).

No comments:

Post a Comment